Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My friend Diana found a photo of a sheep in a garter belt, stockings and stilettos.  So naturally she sent it to me. I wrote the first line of this poem as a status update the other day when it was raining so hard, I thought I should be building a moat.  Diana in her creativeness wrote the rest..

There's a moat around my house - I didn't put it there....
I need a boat - so I can motor my way outta here ....

If sheep could fly, I'd have it easy - wouldn't have a care ...
But they wear heels and they're lazy -- so I'll shave them bare!



Diana's a funny girl...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I won't know what you think if you don't leave me a comment...

Heartfelt Haiku - "Serenity"

I'm longing for blue Waves and tides and beach campfires The October cape.