Sunday, January 30, 2011

Snowy Southern Day


It was a beautiful, Winter day.  The snow clung to every branch.  It was a wet, good packing snow.  The kind that are great for snowballs and giant snowmen.  We dont' get too many of these days in the South.  That was January 26th.

Today is January 30, the high was 68.  It was sunny and beautiful. The same is to be expected until Tuesday, February 1st... It will be warm again with *strong* storms later in the day.  Then, non-accumulating snow on Wednesday.  The ups and downs of the weather here can be annoying at best.  ::sigh::  Being that we cannot change it, I'll just keep the memory of this lovely day in my head and here on my blog.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I won't know what you think if you don't leave me a comment...

Heartfelt Haiku - "Serenity"

I'm longing for blue Waves and tides and beach campfires The October cape.