Sunday, June 7, 2015

Vegetable matter

As I was knitting along on a shawl today, I stopped to pick a bit of vegetable matter out of my yarn. I took a moment to look closer at the little bit of hay or fuzzy weed seed I had procured. 

Suddenly, I felt quite happy-warm and fuzzy in fact, to think of the living creature who had some dinner crumbs left in her fleece. It reminded me of my own sheep. They created a wreath affect around their necks from sticking their little faces too deep into the roll.  It was cute and funny until I needed to process and spin that wool! But today, it just took me back in time, watching my sheep be -sheep.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I won't know what you think if you don't leave me a comment...

Heartfelt Haiku - "Serenity"

I'm longing for blue Waves and tides and beach campfires The October cape.